I want to sell my home and buy
How do I do that?
Solutions by Jory Blake,Pro Realtor in Riverside,CA
Do you need to sell your home , buy another one and don’t don’t know where to start. Writing a contingent offer wont get very far in this market….Read my 3 simple solutions to this common dilemma:
Option 1 – If possible,using the skills of a qualified mortgage banker ,qualify for an additional home mortgage which allows you to purchase and move into your new home prior to selling your existing residence. The benefit of this arrangement allows the seller to move on their own terms and market the property without the common inconveniences of showing interruptions,etc. The down-side to this is that the seller will need to maintain two properties until escrow is closed on the house being sold. Not all people can qualify for two mortgages and perhaps the next solution may be best for you.
Option 2– Market your home for sale as usual , but stipulate a request to “lease-back” from the purchaser for a period of 30-60 days following close of escrow. This allows you the seller to obtain new home loan financing and close escrow on your desired property. You will need a skilled Realtor to help with this as timing is crucial and steps must be taken to ensure all time lines are met. This is by far the most cost-effective way to sell and move up! You will want to set up the “lease after sale agreement” prior to opening of escrow. Again, a skilled agent is your best resource for this.
Option 3– Although a lot of you tremble at the thought of this, some home sellers we’ve worked for have had the opportunity to temporarily relocate to a family members home or guest house. I’ve had others that rented a nice apartment while searching and closing escrow on their new home. In some cases, the family RV worked out as a temporary retreat or the family would stay at an extended stay community. Although not mandatory, I recommend you use the same agent for both the sale of your current residence as well as the re-purchase of your next home.
I am very experienced with this type of sell/purchase scenario and have 100% great results! Please feel free to reach me at 951.742.3751 for more details or fire off any questions you may have.
Read more from Jory Blake about home buying and home selling here:
- 5 Free Tips To Sell Your Riverside Home Fast!
- Riverside Housing Market in 2013-Riverside Realtor
- Downsizing Tips for Riverside Seniors
- Selling a Home in Riverside, Corona or Moreno Valley? 3 FREE Tips to Help You Save Money
- Need to Sell Your Home Fast? 5 HUGE Reasons You Should NOT HIRE ME!
- Independent Living in Riverside. How to Choose the Right Place to Go
- How Much Does It Cost to Sell a Home In Riverside or Corona?
- Are You a Senior Citizen and Selling Your Home? Read these 4 FREE tips first!
- Senior Downsizing in Riverside or Corona, How Do I Downsize my Riverside or Corona Home?
- I Have to Sell my House FAST. Why our service is the best way to sell a Riverside or Corona Home QUICK!
- I Need to Sell My Home in Riverside, Corona FAST! Three FREE Tips to not Suck at Selling your House!
- How Much Does it Cost to Sell a Home in Riverside or Corona?
- When is it the Best Time to Sell My Home?
- How Do I Downsize as a Senior? Downsizing in 2014 Riverside Corona Moreno Valley!
- How Do I Sell My House FAST? 14 1/2 tips from a Top Producing Riverside Real Estate Agent!
- Hiring an Agent to Sell your House? Better think again…
- How Do I Sell my Home FAST? 3 Tips for a FAST Sale!